An awareness program developed by LivingWorks Education
Brought to you by the California Mental Health Services Act (CalMHSA) and WellSpace Health
• Web-based individualized learning opportunity>
• A personal exploration about suicide.
• Built around the core question of “should we talk about suicide?”
Anyone throughout the community who wants to increase their awareness about
suicide prevention. Participants must be at least 15 or older.
• Encouraging life-protection, preservation and promotion activities
• Helping to build community awareness of suicide as a serious community health problem
• Reducing the stigma and taboo surrounding suicide
• Increasing personal commitment and action in preventing suicide
• Supporting the spread of training opportunities and networking activities
Normally it would cost $20 to complete esuicideTALK.
Until June 30, 2014, esuicideTALK is being offered throughout California for FREE.
Super easy! Simply email your request to: email@example.com.
You will receive an e-mail reply that includes your personal access code and directions. (Please note that access codes are sent on a one-to-one basis).
You can also call 916.368.3118 for more information.
• Takes about 1-2 hours to complete and can be stopped and started as needed
• Can be completed in multiple sittings
• You get to personalize your learning experience
Contact us at WellSpace Health’s Suicide Prevention & Crisis Services today
to begin your own personal exploration of suicide.
You partners for a suicide-safer community