To request services:
Services and equipment available for Student Organizations:
- Public Address (PA) system: maximum of 4 microphones (if available), audio cassette playback, connection of one user furnished playback device (CD, audio cassette, mp3)
- No Audio-Visual equipment in either the Dining Commons or on the Beach
- Video Playback Cart - for indoor use only
- Equipment in classrooms - Many of the rooms have permanently installed equipment. For details on a particular room go to the SERVICES & EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE page. If you need help or instruction on the use of the equipment, please feel free to call us.
- We are available to help make sure your presentation materials work with our equipment - contact us if you need help.
- All equipment will be set-up and taken down by Media Services personnel. Media Services does not provide equipment operators for events.
- No video or audio recording
- No musical act/band PA set up or operation. Note: The PA system may not be used for live music or a DJ.
- Media Services will make every effort to fulfill requests; however, we encourage submittal of requests as early as possible in order to insure the availability of both equipment and personnel. Submitting a request does not guarantee services. If we are unable to fulfill your request, we will notify you as soon as possible.