The following clinics are accepting applications for the Fall 2015 semester. Applications are due Thursday, November 5th at 5pm.
Offers to students who have been selected for enrollment into a clinic will begin to be extended on Thursday, November 12th. Students will have at least until Friday, November 13th at noon to accept an enrollment offer.
• CJC - Individual Representation Clinic (IR)
• Community Economic Development
• Lawyering for Children and other Vulnerable Populations: A Practicum at Legal Services for Children
• Mediation Clinic
• Medical- Legal Partnership for Seniors
• Refugee & Human Rights Clinic (RHRC)
• Social Enterprise & Economic Empowerment Clinic
To access the Common Clinic Application, please log into Blackboard. Once in Blackboard, look for the link on the right side of the banner at the top of your screen. Click the link for Fall 2015 Clinic Applications. Follow the instructions for self enrollment and click submit. After receiving the action successful notice, click OK. On the Start Here page, follow the instructions to complete an application for the clinics you are applying to for the Fall semester. Once you are ready, upload your completed application and resume to Blackboard as directed.
For information about all of the UC Hastings Clinical courses including instructions about how to enroll in a clinic not listed above, see http://uchastings.edu/academics/clinical-programs/clinics/index.php.