The UC Hastings Alumni Center will host “Engagement & Philanthropy Week” from February 24-28, 2014, and to kick-off the festivities, we are spearheading a t-shirt design contest. Clever and funny designs are encouraged, and free t-shirts branding the winning design will be distributed to the entire student body February 24!
The contest is open to all current students at UC Hastings. Please submit your design no later than midnight, Monday, January 20, 2014. A committee of faculty, staff and alumni will vote on the winning design. Enter now for a chance to win a $50 Philz Coffee gift card and the recognition of having your design on over 1,000 t-shirts!
Click HERE to submit your entry.
What the design MUST
- Include the UC Hastings seal in your design.
- Include the phrase “2014 Engagement & Philanthropy Week.”
- Be original and should not include any unpublished or third-party logos or copyrighted material. By submitting your design, you are agreeing that your submission is your original work.
- Note: The design will encompass a 9” x 9” area and be for the FRONT of the t-shirt. Shirts will be blue and print color will be white.
What the design CANNOT
- The design CANNOT be multicolored.
- The UC Hastings seal CANNOT be changed or redesigned.
- Designs may include line art and/or text, in addition to the UC Hastings seal.
- Please submit a digital copy of your work only, and in high-resolution. Vector art may be submitted as a .pdf or .ai.
- By submitting your design, you are agreeing that your submission is your original work.
- The Alumni Center team reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including changes to its image size or ink color (ALL ink color will be printed in white).
The winning design will be announced and available on Monday, February 24, 2014, at the 2014 “Engagement & Philanthropy Week” kick-off event on The Beach, from 3:30 – 5 pm.