- Client Counseling Team The Client Counseling Team is an organization designed to focus on skills development, and integrating “real world” experience with theories and principles of client interviewing and counseling.
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Team The UC Law SF Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Team provides students with opportunities to practice their negotiation and mediation skills on a regular basis throughout the school year.
- Intercollegiate Trial Team UC Law SF has a nationally recognized Trial Team, which competes against other law schools around the country in various mock trial competitions
- Law Student Tax Challenge The ABA Section of Taxation Law Student Tax Challenge is an annual inter-law school transactional tax planning and client counseling competition
- Moot Court UC Law SF's Moot Court Program has been ranked as one of the top 5 Moot Court Programs in the Nation in the last 5 years, including two years as number 1.