x 3 years
The California Scholars Program is a new outreach program to support a pipeline to enroll and financially support students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities and the American University in Armenia. The California Scholars Program will cover the full UC Hastings enrollment fee (tuition) and $20,000 in living expenses per year. UC Hastings also guarantees its California Scholars on-campus student housing in our subsidized residence hall for all three years of their legal education.
To be eligible for the California Scholars Program, you must:
- Have attended at least 3 semesters and graduated from a California high school (secondary consideration will be given to California residents who did not graduate from a California high school);
- Have completed at least 4 semesters of undergraduate coursework (secondary consideration given to graduate coursework) at an HBCU or AUA;
- Have above a 3.20 cumulative undergraduate GPA at the time of application as calculated by the Law School Admissions Council’s Credential Assembly Service;
- Have an LSAT score above 154; and
- Submit all application materials to LSAC by March 15, 2020.
If you have questions about applying for the California Scholars Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.