The Application is Open for Fall 2023 Admission!
The priority deadline for scholarship consideration is April 15. After this time, admission will be offered on a space available basis until the final final deadline of July 15. Enrollment is limited to the fall semester, which begins in early August. No standardized test is required to apply.
STEP 1: Complete your Online Application
STEP 2: Submit Supplemental Materials
If you have any questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for admission, candidates must have earned a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and have career goals or work experience in a field that would be supplemented by study in the CSL program.
Supplemental Materials: Details for each of the following items can be found in the Step 2: Supplemental Materials page
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Official academic transcripts, including community college, undergraduate, and graduate school transcripts (if applicable)
- A personal statement
- A $75.00 non-refundable application fee
- Optional: Letters of Recommendation
- Optional: Need Based Grant Application
- English Proficiency Exam (if applicable; see below)
International students applying for the CSL program who did not earn their Bachelors’ degrees (or equivalent) in an English-medium undergraduate program should submit an official TOEFL score report or an official IELTS score report. The UC Hastings code for TOEFL score reports is 4342. We require a minimum TOEFL score of 90 (iBT) or a minimum IELTS score of 7. Scores should be less than two years old.