The specific purposes of the corporation are to provide an organization for the alumni of UC Hastings Law and to provide a means of furthering the goals of Hastings, including the advancement of legal education and the provision of assistance to Hastings, its students, faculty, and alumni.
- President: Kelly M. Matayoshi ’12, Associate, Farella Braun + Martel
- Secretary: Joy Chang ’05, Withers Bergman
- Treasurer, President-Elect: Jerome Pandell ’08, Senior Associate, Pandell Law Firm
- Co-Chair, Student Liaison Committee: Joy O. Siu ’15, Associate, Sheppart Mullen Richter & Hampton
- Chair, Employment & Employer Relations: Ryan Takemoto ’02, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Global Litigation, Visa