Working with you
The Career Development Office is pleased to offer a variety of recruiting services to help employers fill their hiring needs. Employers may register for UC Hastings’ Fall and Spring On-Campus Interview (OCI) programs; post jobs for current students and alumni using our online job posting system; host informational programs for students; and participate in career fairs.
UC Hastings’ rigorous curriculum prepares students for the many roles they will play as lawyers. Students take a mandatory moot court course during their first year, and they have the opportunity to participate in the most extensive legal clinical program in Northern California. Many students complete specialty concentrations in diverse areas of law, and gain experience working on the school’s law journals. Our students have long been celebrated for their diversity, in terms of their culture, education and experience.
Interview at UC Hastings
Participate in the Early Interview Program: important dates, registration Instructions, materials and guidelines
- Career Fairs CDO hosts a number of career fairs/table-talk events, which allow employers to meet students on-campus and talk to them directly in a professional atmosphere.
- Host an Event Throughout the academic year, the Office of CDO coordinates numerous career-related programs for students.
- Attorneys in Residence Inspired by the medical residency model, UC Hastings’ Attorneys in Residence (AiR) Program allows private sector employers that do not typically hire entry-level attorneys to identify and hire new legal talent.
- Post a Job CDO welcomes job postings for student and alumni positions throughout the year.
- Recruiting Services CDO offers several recruiting programs throughout the school year.
- Policies and Standards Policies and standards applicable to the recruitment of our students and career services facilities.
- Employment Statistics
- CDO Staff Information