Welcome to the law school’s master calendar!
- This event has passed.
UC Hastings/UCLA Anderson Forecast Presents:
March 14, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
1:00 – 1:30p Registration + Light Refreshments
1:30 – 1:40p Welcome + Introductions
- David L. Faigman, Chancellor & Dean, John F. Digardi Distinguished Professor of Law, UC Hastings College of Law
1:40 – 2:25p Economic Outlook for the Nation, California and the Bay Area
- Jerry Nickelsburg, Director, UCLA Anderson Forecast
- William Yu, Economist, UCLA Anderson Forecast
3:00 – 3:50p Keynote Address – Financial Outlook
- Erik H. Davidson, Chief Investment Officer & Executive Vice President, Wells Fargo Private Bank
3:50 – 4:50p Panel – Financial Risk
- Moderator: Jared Ellias, Associate Professor of Law, UC Hastings College of the Law
- More to Be Announced
5:00 – 6:00p Networking Reception
Some Key Topic
- Volatility and The Shutdown: Will they derail the expansion?
- Will the Fed’s dovish pronouncements translate into slower interest rate increases?
- Are we done with the 3% economy?
- How far can forecasters see into the future?
- The trade war(s): Any California effect yet?
- Will California continue to outperform?
Please follow the below link to the event webpage for more information and registration.
Members of the UC Hastings Community (Faculty, Students, Alumni and Staff) will receive discount codes via email.
The UC Hastings Events Calendar offers a comprehensive list of campus events, including co-curricular programming, faculty lectures, colloquia, wellness activities, alumni events, larger departmental meetings, and events sponsored by College departments, faculty, law journals, and registered student orgs. This functions as the College’s master calendar, which includes all events taking place on campus on any particular day. Students, faculty, or staff: Please visit MyHastings for information regarding the new guidelines and procedures for room reservations and publicizing your events.