Welcome to the law school’s master calendar!
- This event has passed.
Certificate in Legal Research: Business and Company Research
February 20 @ 12:00 pm - 12:50 pm
The Legal Research Certificate Program is designed to provide law students of all ability levels with the research tools necessary for success in internships, externships, summer associate positions, or for your first position as a newly-minted attorney. To earn the certification, a student must:
- Register for, and attend/view, a total of twelve (12) classes before graduating; to register, log in to using your U.C. Hastings Username and Password (same as your email). Click on “Enroll in Course”
- Complete the post-class quiz for the twelve (12) courses attended/viewed;
- Attend at leave five (5) classes in person;
Lunch will be provided, but you must RSVP by 5:00PM the night before (RSVP is not the same as registering for the program). RSVP to https://hastingslawlibrary.wufoo.com/forms/z4db4qi1m7agxs/. RSVP separately for each session you plan to attend. To earn the Certificate, you must attend 5 live classes.
Remaining Course Schedule:
- February 27 – Intellectual Property Research
- March 12 – The Bluebook Made Easy
The UC Hastings Events Calendar offers a comprehensive list of campus events, including co-curricular programming, faculty lectures, colloquia, wellness activities, alumni events, larger departmental meetings, and events sponsored by College departments, faculty, law journals, and registered student orgs. This functions as the College’s master calendar, which includes all events taking place on campus on any particular day. Students, faculty, or staff: Please visit MyHastings for information regarding the new guidelines and procedures for room reservations and publicizing your events.