- This event has passed.
Legal Research Certificate Program: Federal Administrative Law
October 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Legal Research Certificate Program is designed to provide law students of all ability levels with the research tools necessary for success in internships, externships, summer associate positions, or for your first position as a newly-minted attorney. To earn the certification, a student must:
- Register for, and attend/view, a total of twelve (12) classes before graduating; to register, log in to using your U.C. Hastings Username and Password (same as your email). Click on “Enroll in Course”
- Complete the post-class quiz for the twelve (12) courses attended/viewed;
- Attend at leave five (5) classes in person;
Lunch will be provided, but you must RSVP by 10:00PM the night before (RSVP is not the same as registering for the program). RSVP to https://hastingslawlibrary.wufoo.com/forms/legal-research-certificate-program-rsvp/. RSVP separately for each session you plan to attend. To earn the Certificate, you must attend 5 live classes.
Remaining Course Schedule:
- 10/11: Foreign Law Research
- 10/18: Lexis and Westlaw Alternatives
- 10/25: Precision Searching