Welcome to the law school’s master calendar! Please note that this is a public-facing calendar, and that any details that you wish to remain private to the UCH community should not be included in your event submission. Modification requests to event calendar submissions may be directed to: email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
November 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Academic Support offers Discussion Groups led by upper division students who have excelled. They are call Discussion Group Leaders (DGL). There are also Workshops and both the Director and your DGL hold office hours. Discussion Groups and Workshops meet during the OASIS Hour, which starts at noon on Thursdays.
Your Discussion Group meets from 12-12:45pm and the DGL will remain to chat and answer questions from 12:45-1:00pm. All sessions will be held on Zoom.
- Foltz Inn Discussion Group – Contracts Lefstin (A-L)
- Foltz Inn 1L Discussion Group – Contracts Lefstin (M-Z)
- Lum Inn 1L Discussion Group – Civ Pro Keitner (A-L)
- Lum Inn 1L Disussion Group – Civ Pro Keitner (M-Z)
- Manuel Inn 1L Discussion Group – Contracts Sylvester (A-L)
- Manuel Inn 1L Discussion Group – Contracts with Prof. Sylvester (M-Z)
- Moscone Inn 1L Discussion Group – Contracts Viswanathan (A-L)
- Moscone Inn 1L Discussion Group – Contracts Viswanathan (M-Z)
- Traynor Inn 1L Discussion Group – Civ Pro Marcus (A-L)
- Traynor Inn 1L Discussion Groups – Civ Pro Marcus (M-Z)
The UC Hastings Events Calendar offers a comprehensive list of campus events, including co-curricular programming, faculty lectures, colloquia, wellness activities, alumni events, larger departmental meetings, and events sponsored by College departments, faculty, law journals, and registered student orgs. This functions as the College’s master calendar, which includes all events taking place on campus on any particular day. Students, faculty, or staff: Please visit MyHastings for information regarding the new guidelines and procedures for room reservations and publicizing your events.