Welcome to the law school’s master calendar! Student Orgs Leaders and Journals should click here to request an event space and be added to the calendar. Please note that this is a public-facing calendar that contains all events happening on campus, any details that you wish to remain private to the UCH community should not be included in your event submission. Changes to your event submissions may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
UC Hastings Indigenous Law Center Inaugural Panel: The Impact of COVID on Native and Indigenous Communities
February 10 @ 3:40 pm - 4:40 pm
Join UC Hastings Indigenous Law Center (UCH-ILC) for its inaugural panel event, co-sponsored by the UCSF-UC Hastings Consortium on Law, Science & Health Policy. Moderated by UCH-ILC Faculty Director Jo Carrillo.
The Impact of COVID on Native and Indigenous Communities
This panel is scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021 at 3:40-4:40.
Confirmed panelists are:
- Agnes Attakai, Center for Rural Health, Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health, University of Arizona
- Notah Begay III, Navajo/San Felipe/Isleta, Founder NB3 Foundation, 4-time PGA tour winner, Stanford Athletic Hall of Fame, Analyst NBC Sports/Golf Channel
- Matthew Fletcher, Foundation Professor of Law and Director of the Indigenous Law and Policy Center at Michigan State University College of Law
- Jonathan Nez, President of the Navajo Nation
- Sriram Shamasunder, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF and co-founder and faculty director of the HEAL Initiative
The UC Hastings Events Calendar offers a comprehensive list of campus events, including co-curricular programming, faculty lectures, colloquia, wellness activities, alumni events, larger departmental meetings, and events sponsored by College departments, faculty, law journals, and registered student orgs. This functions as the College’s master calendar, which includes all events taking place on campus on any particular day. Students, faculty, or staff: Please visit MyHastings for information regarding guidelines and procedures for events.