- At any of the Xerox MFPs, choose the “Copy” option on the card reader.
- Touch your Hastings ID Card above the card reader.
The UC Hastings Business Center is located on the First Floor of 200 McAllister Street. Open Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00 pm, except on College holidays. The UCH Business Center is managed by UCSF Documents & Media (DM) in partnership with UC Hastings.
The BC and UCSF DM provide expanded digital printing, copying, and design services at competitive negotiated pricing to meet these needs for the College, and complete access to the full-range of print & copy services available at UCSF.
- Instructions for student printing are available on the Printing for Students page on the Intranet.
- Set-up funds on your UC Hastings Web Pay account (Pcounter). Please note that this site is only available inside the Hastings network.
- Connect to UC Hastings Wireless Print
- UC Hastings Student Storefront
- UCH Staff Business Cards
Students will find Xerox multi-function printers (MFPs) in 200 (Library & Business Center), 198 (various locations), and the Tower (lobby and mezzanine).
Use your Hastings Email Username and Password to send print jobs. Touch your Hastings ID Card above the card reader when you want to use a machine. Before you begin, you must have funds available on your copy/print Account Balance in order to copy or print on the Xerox machines.