Below are our most commonly requested forms. Forms are also located in the Records Office.
- Add/Withdraw After the Add/Drop Period
- Concentrated Studies Application
- General Request Form (Letter of Good Standing, Verification of Enrollment, Class Rank, Student File Copy, Exam Blue Books).
- Independent Study Petition (Deadline: Last day of the Add/Drop period)
- Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from College Form
- LL.M. Practice Training Track Form
- LL.M. Specialization Form
- MSL Specialization Form
- Petition to Receive Journal Credit as Independent Study (Deadline: Last day of the Add/Drop period).
- Request for Official Transcript
- Research Assistant Petition
- Teaching Assistant Petition
Dual / Joint Degree Forms
Transfer Credit Forms
Students interested in taking class(es) at another institution must submit a Transfer Credit Petition before applying and enrolling at the other institution. To ensure your request is processed on time, please submit your petition (and all related documents) no later than 3 weeks prior to the start of the next semester. For more information, please refer to Visiting Another Law School.
- UC Berkeley School of Law = Berkeley Law Application + Transfer Credit Petition
At the first class meeting, inform the instructor that you wish to take the class and obtain his/her signature approval on the Berkeley Law form. Faculty approval does not guarantee your admission to the class.
- University of San Francisco = USF Consortium Form + Transfer Credit Petition
Once approved by UC Hastings, bring the completed USF consortium form, along with your government-issued photo ID, to the USF Law Registrar office.
Non-Law Credits: Hastings students may also transfer up to 6 units (of the 34 unit transfer credit maximum) from non-law graduate coursework. Prior to enrollment, students interested in taking non-law graduate coursework must submit a Non-Law Transfer Credit Petition.