Office of the Registrar Forms

Below are our most commonly requested forms. Forms are also located in the Office of the Registrar.

General Forms

Dual / Joint Degree Forms

Transfer Credit Forms

Students interested in taking class(es) at another institution must submit a Transfer Credit Petition before applying and enrolling at the other institution. To ensure your request is processed on time, please submit your petition (and all related documents) no later than 3 weeks prior to the start of the next semester. For more information, please refer to Visiting Another Law School.

  • UC Berkeley School of Law = Berkeley Law Application + Transfer Credit Petition
    At the first class meeting, inform the instructor that you wish to take the class and obtain his/her signature approval on the Berkeley Law form. Faculty approval does not guarantee your admission to the class.
  • University of San Francisco = USF Consortium Form + Transfer Credit Petition
    Once approved by UC Hastings, bring the completed USF consortium form, along with your government-issued photo ID, to the USF Law Registrar office.

Non-Law Credits: Hastings students may also transfer up to 6 units (of the 34 unit transfer credit maximum) from non-law graduate coursework. Prior to enrollment, students interested in taking non-law graduate coursework must submit a Non-Law Transfer Credit Petition.