Transcripts are available for a cost of $10.00 per copy and can be requested the following ways. Typical transcript request will be processed within 1 to 2 business days. Please make sure you have no holds on your student account.
- Transcripts include all coursework completed at UC Law SF. Partial transcripts are not available. Also, the Office of the Registrar cannot reproduce a transcript issued by another education institution.
- Official transcripts are printed on SCRIP-SAFE secure paper and individually enclosed in sealed envelopes. Students may access an unofficial version of their transcript on Self-Service, free of charge. The Registrar’s Office does not print unofficial transcripts.
- PDF transcripts are delivered via the National Student Clearing House (a FERPA compliant provider). Adobe Reader is needed to view transcripts. It is the requestor’s responsibility to determine if the recipient accepts electronic transcripts. More information on sending and receiving transcripts can be found on the www.studentclearinghouse.org site.
- For those students who need to upload a PDF transcript as part of a job application be sure to save the transcript to your hard drive BEFORE opening it.
Request a Transcript
- Current Students: UC Law SF has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web. Any major credit card is accepted and will only be charged once your order is completed. Technical issues or questions should be directed to the Clearinghouse.
Alumni & Former Students
- Former Students: UC Law SF has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web. Any major credit card is accepted and will only be charged once your order is completed. Technical issues or questions should be directed to the Clearinghouse.
- If you attended UC Law SF or graduated prior to 1996, click here to order a transcript.
Please contact the Registrar’s Office with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (415) 565-4613.