The amount you pay (less the applicable enrollment deposit) is fully 100% refundable up until the first day of classes. Thereafter, the refund amount will be determined in accordance with the College’s refund schedule.
Questions: Contact the Office of Fiscal Services at (415) 565-4704 or email: email@example.com
Payment Deadline and Payment Options
- Payment Deadline
- Monday, August 19, 2019 by 3 p.m.
- Payment Options
- E-Check (ACH) Online – WebAdvisor
- Credit Card (MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX) Online – WebAdvisor
- Check – Make check payable to UC Hastings, mail paper checks to UC Hastings College of the Law, PO Box 39000, Dept 34063, SF, CA 94139-0001, or bring to the office of Fiscal Services
- Cash – Pay in person in Room 111, 198 McAllister St, SF, 94102
Understand Your Tuition and Fee Invoice
- Starting Monday, July 1, 2019 your itemized invoice of charges for the Fall 2019 semesters can be viewed via WebAdvisor:
- Click on “Student Account Summary”,
- Choose “Tuition and Fees” for the “View Activity” drop-down menu,
- Choose “Current Month” and click Submit.
- UC Hastings reserves the right to increase or modify all tuition and fees at any time without advance or further notice.
- “Estimated Financial Aid” represents the gross amount you borrowed for Fall 2019. This is not the amount you will receive. Lender loan fees will be deducted from the gross amount.
Financial Aid Disbursement Information
- Financial Aid Refund: If your financial aid proceeds are in excess of your tuition and fee charges, the excess amount will be refunded by electronic deposit or paper check beginning on Friday, August 16, 2019.
- If you would like to receive your excess electronically, sign up for direct deposit by submitting your banking information via WebAdvisor by August 1, 2019.
- If you do not sign up for direct deposit, you can pick up you paper check in Fiscal Services.
Tuition and Fee Refund Schedule
If you withdraw from the Fall 2019 semester on or after August 19, 2019, you will be charged the pro-rated fees as outlined on the tuition and fee refund schedule. You can view the refund schedule by clock on the Refund Policy Schedule.