The amount you pay (less the applicable enrollment deposit) is fully 100% refundable up until the first day of classes. Thereafter, the refund amount will be determined in accordance with the College’s refund schedule.
Questions: Contact the Office of Fiscal Services at (415) 565-4704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Deadline and Payment Options
- The payment deadline for all tuition and fees is always 3:00 pm on the first day of classes for all semesters. Thus, the payment deadline forFall 2021 is Monday, August 23, 2021, by 3:00 pm.
- Failure to pay tuition, fees, and any other outstanding balance by the deadline will result in a late fee of $150 and a hold on the student’s record.
- Failure to pay tuition, fees, and any other outstanding balance by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, August 25, 2021,will result in an additional $300 late fee and the student will be administratively withdrawn from classes for non-payment.
- Students who are administratively withdrawn for non-payment will be considered for reinstatement once all tuition, fees, and any outstanding balance are paid in full.
- E-Check (ACH) Online – WebAdvisor
- Credit Card (MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX) Online – WebAdvisor
- Paper Check – Make check payable to UC Hastings and mail to UC Hastings College of the Law, 200 McAllister Street, SF, CA 94102, or bring to the office of Fiscal Services located at 200 McAllister Street, Room 254, SF, CA 94102.
- CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
Understanding Your Tuition and Fee Invoice
Starting Thursday, July 1, 2021, your itemized invoice of charges for the Fall 2021 semester can be viewed via WebAdvisor.
- Click on “Student Account Summary,”
- Choose “Tuition and Fees” for the “View Activity” drop-down menu,
- Choose “Current Month” and click Submit.
UC Hastings reserves the right to increase or modify all tuition and fees at any time without advance or further notice.
“Estimated Financial Aid” represents the gross amount borrowed for Fall 2021. This is not the amount you will receive. Lender loan fees will be deducted from the gross amount.
Financial Aid Disbursement Information
Financial Aid Refund: If your financial aid proceeds are more than your tuition and fee charges, the remaining amount will be refunded by electronic deposit or paper check beginning on Friday, August 20, 2021.
- If you would like to receive your refund electronically, sign up for direct deposit by submitting your banking information via WebAdvisor by Thursday, July 29, 2021.
- If you do not sign up for the direct deposit, a paper check will be mailed to the address the College has on file. Please verify your correct address with the Records office at email@example.com.
Tuition and Fee Refund Schedule
If you withdraw from the Fall 2021 semester on or after the first day of classes, your amount due will be determined by the tuition and fee refund schedule. You can view the refund schedule by clicking on the Refund Policy Schedule.